Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Aunt Lisa and cousin Daniel visit
Isaiah met his aunt Lisa and cousin Daniel during his very busy weekend. It's great that the boys are only 10 months apart (closer than Jonathan and I, I think) and we benefit in hand-me-downs, too. We're really looking forward to seeing them again with Mort in November when we visit Colorado.
It was interesting to watch Daniel, who is so active, and think that in less than a year Isaiah will be that much bigger and more active. Wonder if Isaiah will emulate the butt scoot or choose another form of crawling?

Daniel massages Grandma Friedrichs' face with his feet.

1 comment:

Paul said...

darn you Lisa! knock me off the front page. just wait though... 'til there's a pic of me and Isaiah in his jogging stroller as we cross the finish line of the marathon! top that! (matt & marian, I did tell you I am taking him along for the run didn't I ...? I read in my Godparenting Magazine it is a high value bonding experience to run a marathon with your infant godchild, so.... )