I'm pretty sure Isaiah asked, "when can I visit Aunt Liz" last night. I might have been mistaken because I don't understand gurgled throat noises too well, but that's my translation.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm sure he was!
Lizzie - he'll be out there soon. Meanwhile, blog blog blog.
Oh boy, I'm so sad about how much Isaiah is going to miss Liz. (and I'm sure she will be missing him just as much!!) Just keep that love flowing across the miles in thought and prayer! Love, Grandma F.
3 comments:
I'm sure he was!
Lizzie - he'll be out there soon. Meanwhile, blog blog blog.
Love,
Mom
All seven of his teeth are showing! Isaiah, you can come out here anytime you want, of course. I'm the aunt, I say yes to everything!
Oh boy, I'm so sad about how much Isaiah is going to miss Liz. (and I'm sure she will be missing him just as much!!) Just keep that love flowing across the miles in thought and prayer! Love, Grandma F.
Post a Comment