Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
These pics are totally hilarious. Especially with the various scratches on his face. And Marian, don't you think that is a 100-percent Carr expression on the right?!
He makes the funniest faces, especially if he focuses on amusing the company :)
That expression does look familiar :)I was thinking of Marian though. I have a photo of her like that - a bit older (3 ish) . . .
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These pics are totally hilarious. Especially with the various scratches on his face. And Marian, don't you think that is a 100-percent Carr expression on the right?!
He makes the funniest faces, especially if he focuses on amusing the company :)
That expression does look familiar :)
I was thinking of Marian though. I have a photo of her like that - a bit older (3 ish) . . .
Post a Comment