Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
Wait -- should I be charging you rent?!
There's no proof of a sublease ...
I love the sheer pleasure in Isaiah's expression as he reaches his hand out to an indifferent (or cautiously watchful) Tuesday. Have to print this photo out too. Love to all and the sunshine boy :)Grandma Anne
We want more! We want more! We want more!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wait -- should I be charging you rent?!
There's no proof of a sublease ...
I love the sheer pleasure in Isaiah's expression as he reaches his hand out to an indifferent (or cautiously watchful) Tuesday.
Have to print this photo out too.
Love to all and the sunshine boy :)
Grandma Anne
We want more! We want more! We want more!!
Post a Comment