Sunday, January 03, 2010

And the Moments Just Keep Coming...

Yesterday Isaiah got his hands on a prayer card I was using as a book mark.  It was a picture of the Blessed Virgin, wearing a white robe and a crown and standing on a cloud.  Isaiah smiled at her and said, "Jesus!"  I told her it wasn't Jesus but Jesus' mama, so he looked at her again and said, "Mom."  Later he was walking around with the card saying, "Jesus Mom, Jesus Mom."

This morning in church, Isaiah sidled out of our pew and walked around to the side of the altar with his mother behind him, hoping he wouldn't do anything too distracting.  But all he did was go up to the tabernacle, point at it, and say, "Jesus."  The kid really has been listening...

(P.S. I know some of you are probably mourning the recent lack of photos, but I left our camera at Grandpa Tascio's last weekend.  We should be getting it back soon.  Until then, you'll just have to use those famous imaginations of yours. :)  Or come visit us if you're local.)


1 comment:

Anne said...

You are soooooooo right bout missing new photos!
But I love the news flashes also. :)

Keep posting.

A snowed in Grandma Anne :)