Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April showers


And April flowers. Exploring Elizabeth Park on a cool, rainy April Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing the flowers come up is wonderful to me, I can just imagine what it must be like for Isaiah who gets excited by yet another stick, stone, and dump truck :)!!!

Hugs and kisses to all,

Love,

Grandma Anne

Liz said...

Mom, that's such a cool thought -- things that are exciting for us might be mind-blowingly cool for little Isaiah. The other day we were at the zoo, and when the small tram passed us by, a 6- or 7-year-old boy shouted from the other side of the tracks, "That was SO AWESOME!" It cracked me up.

Also, I love that one tulip blossom is still bigger than his hand! I wonder what it felt like to him.

Anonymous said...

I've got to know the rest of the story--did he end up picking that tulip? Love, Grandma F.