Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
Nice construction there Isaiah! Love you all - see you Thanksgiving.Love, Grandma A
Wow--I'm impressed, Isaiah--you'll be beating us all at Blockhead and Jenga!!--Matt, let's SKYPE at Thanksgiving--let us know what would be a good time to not conflict w/ your festivities there. love, Mom
Wow! Boy did I love watching the construction going on!Grandma Anne
clearly nyc skyscrapers ; )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice construction there Isaiah! Love you all - see you Thanksgiving.
Love, Grandma A
Wow--I'm impressed, Isaiah--you'll be beating us all at Blockhead and Jenga!!--Matt, let's SKYPE at Thanksgiving--let us know what would be a good time to not conflict w/ your festivities there. love, Mom
Wow! Boy did I love watching the construction going on!
Grandma Anne
clearly nyc skyscrapers ; )
Post a Comment