And a Different Kind of Note
At the grocery store today I asked Isaiah to be in charge of our shopping list. He eagerly took it, studied it, and reported, with his eyes fixed on the paper, "It says, 'Give us all your gold and jewels and you can have your daughter back safe and sound. Signed Morbert and his terrible dragon.' "
4 comments:
I hope you gave gold and jewels and got your daughter back! Some grocery list there!!!
Love,
Grandma Anne
Seriously! I hear that terrible dragons are particularly hard to deal with in grocery stores. But if you trick it into chasing you to the freezer section, you can bring it down with a few well-aimed bags of peas.
LOL Lizzie! Wouldn't their dragon breath melt the freezer contents? Please, get real here! You had better give it the gold and jewels (found in Aisle 5)
Love you all,
Mom
Good point, Mom ;) And definitely keep it away from the charcoal and barbecue supplies.
Post a Comment