Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
True hero worship. There is nothing Isaiah does it seems that Bernadette does not what to join in on. Love,Grandma Anne
I've opened to this blog about 6 times today - Matt is there a way to tell? I love this picture. Love,Grandma Anne
Hah! Mom, me too. ;) I always wonder if they can tell how many Kansas City visits there are to this site. It's a very cheering thing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
True hero worship. There is nothing Isaiah does it seems that Bernadette does not what to join in on.
Love,
Grandma Anne
I've opened to this blog about 6 times today - Matt is there a way to tell? I love this picture.
Love,
Grandma Anne
Hah! Mom, me too. ;) I always wonder if they can tell how many Kansas City visits there are to this site. It's a very cheering thing.
Post a Comment