Monday, May 07, 2012

Quotes

Isaiah, while scrambling barefoot up the slide: "This is hard for me because I am feeling my age.  I'm not young anymore."

A few minutes later: "Mama, I touched a little orange caterpillar!  It did not do me harm."

After kicking his little sister in a moment of pre-bedtime frenzy: "I thought it would be funny, but it wasn't."

Bernadette's first clearly distinguishable full sentence, uttered Friday morning: "I want some butter!"  It was followed up throughout the weekend by variations, including, "I want a cookie!" and "I want a balloon!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay - see how relative feeling your age is? This reminds us never to complain again!!

Bernadette, congrats - and learn karate!

Love,
Grandma Anne

Liz said...

Yes, mom -- that's what I was thinking, too ;)

The comment about what's funny and what's not had Paul nearly in tears with laughter!