Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
Okay - who was screaming? If it was our little sweet Bee, I'm sure it kept all wildlife away. Love to you all. Mom T
Bernadette stayed at the house. Isaiah woke up and was upset for a time.
Oh, poor guy! I remember his Aunt Clare who insisted we were not camping out. When she woke up in a tent, she still insisted she hadn't slept there :) She was 19 - oh wait, no she was 2 and 1/2. :) Hugs to everyone.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay - who was screaming? If it was our little sweet Bee, I'm sure it kept all wildlife away. Love to you all. Mom T
Bernadette stayed at the house. Isaiah woke up and was upset for a time.
Oh, poor guy! I remember his Aunt Clare who insisted we were not camping out. When she woke up in a tent, she still insisted she hadn't slept there :) She was 19 - oh wait, no she was 2 and 1/2. :)
Hugs to everyone.
Post a Comment