Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
How beautiful! Guys, I had to watch this with the sound off the first time because I was at work, and then I watched it with the sound on at home and almost cried. But ... what did Marian say after, "I was thinking"?
Probably, "I could really use a hamburger." ;) I believe that was her request post-Isaiah. Though she went longer without food that time.
Oh so sweet!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How beautiful! Guys, I had to watch this with the sound off the first time because I was at work, and then I watched it with the sound on at home and almost cried. But ... what did Marian say after, "I was thinking"?
Probably, "I could really use a hamburger." ;) I believe that was her request post-Isaiah. Though she went longer without food that time.
Oh so sweet!
Post a Comment