Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
That baby is interested in everything. Oh yea, I forgot, she is a Friedrichs! When you hold her, her head swivels - constantly looking around. And her body swivels too. What a workout. More pink,flowers, ribbons and ruffles, please. Love,Grandma Anne
I will paint more onesies. What size for Kateri and what size for Bernadette?Love,Grandma Anne
24 months would be good for Bernadette, 9-12 mos. for Kateri.:) Thanks! Love those painted onesies!
Ok, got it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That baby is interested in everything. Oh yea, I forgot, she is a Friedrichs!
When you hold her, her head swivels - constantly looking around. And her body swivels too. What a workout.
More pink,flowers, ribbons and ruffles, please.
Love,
Grandma Anne
I will paint more onesies.
What size for Kateri and what size for Bernadette?
Love,
Grandma Anne
24 months would be good for Bernadette, 9-12 mos. for Kateri.:) Thanks! Love those painted onesies!
Ok, got it!
Post a Comment