Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
great trick or treaters!!!!! love it!
What perfect costumes for everybody! Seems that they're having lots of fun even before trick-or-treating :)
BTW Matt, we demand report from Bernadette's dance recital! :)
And I'm sorry I thought Kateri was a pink rabbit . . .I mean it is obvious she is a poodle :) You know old grandma :)
This is the best Halloween picture ever. Matt, would you send me the high res version so I can print it? I'm going to mail it to Grandpa Tascio unless you already plan to.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
great trick or treaters!!!!! love it!
What perfect costumes for everybody! Seems that they're having lots of fun even before trick-or-treating :)
BTW Matt, we demand report from Bernadette's dance recital! :)
And I'm sorry I thought Kateri was a pink rabbit . . .I mean it is obvious she is a poodle :)
You know old grandma :)
This is the best Halloween picture ever. Matt, would you send me the high res version so I can print it? I'm going to mail it to Grandpa Tascio unless you already plan to.
Post a Comment