Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
I think we needed a photo to accompany that. I'd love to see a sorceress dinosaur!
There was no visible transformation. The announcement came when the dinosorceress in question was doing something she knew she wasn't supposed to, and I prepared to chastise her by saying her name, "Bernadette…" This was her response.
Ha ha. I love it Marian! Reminds of the book: Where the Wild Things Are
Or . . . "The Gorilla Did It" -
Hah!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think we needed a photo to accompany that. I'd love to see a sorceress dinosaur!
There was no visible transformation. The announcement came when the dinosorceress in question was doing something she knew she wasn't supposed to, and I prepared to chastise her by saying her name, "Bernadette…" This was her response.
Ha ha. I love it Marian! Reminds of the book: Where the Wild Things Are
Or . . . "The Gorilla Did It" -
Hah!
Post a Comment