Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
I remember Lizzie saying "Someday at Grandma's house we will catch the moon" Her dad was holding her - and I must have been holding Marian :) Somehow, the moon was too far from us at 175 Grant. Ave, White Plains!
Wow :) Mom, I don't remember that, but what a great moment. Matt, I wish I'd been there to watch Kateri reaching.
You were three - and Marian would have been about 6 months.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I remember Lizzie saying "Someday at Grandma's house we will catch the moon" Her dad was holding her - and I must have been holding Marian :)
Somehow, the moon was too far from us at 175 Grant. Ave, White Plains!
Wow :) Mom, I don't remember that, but what a great moment. Matt, I wish I'd been there to watch Kateri reaching.
You were three - and Marian would have been about 6 months.
Post a Comment