Saturday, August 16, 2008

Isaiah's 1 week old

I can't believe it's only been a week since Isaiah was born. We celebrated with cheeseburgers tonight. That was one of the foods Marian said she couldn't wait to eat again when she was confined to bed and not allowed to eat while laboring last Friday.
Time is flying by, and Isaiah's showing more personality every day. In addition to all the great noises he makes, he's looking at things and waving his arms about. Sometimes when he has his mittens on, he holds both hands up by his face like he's signalling a touchdown. Marian could use more sleep because he's been taking long afternoon naps in preparation for his 2 a.m. revels.
Just in case there's not enough stimulation in the house, we received more new books today. I need to get out the saw and build the extra braces into the shelves before they collapse.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Beautiful...I hope to meet him soon! (as in the next year)