Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What parenting does to you

OK, work also contributed to this.

But I blame the baby for Marian's look here. (Click on the photo to enlarge it. It's worth it.)

3 comments:

Liz said...

That is one of my favorite Marian faces ever!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Yes parenting does that to you AND more!

I love Isaiah's expression especially in the photo with Matt sleeping.

He's looking at the camera (and aside from wondering why I am not there to make a fuss over him) he's wondering how competent these two adults are and when he will be ready to really "take charge".

Give him hugs and kisses!
Love,

Anonymous said...

This photo of Marian is a near first place Matt -

Actually I have the best photo of Marian making a face. Two of them. One when she was three . . . with pigtails. And the other, a graduation photo with her eyes closed. :)

Love,

Mom