Isaiah and Marian surprised me last week when I forgot my lunch at home. He didn't write any headlines, but he sure drew attention with his baby noises and cute face.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love your cube Matt! And the quote about an educated man screaming in a chat room!
Yeah, I second that -- excellent quotes on the wall ;) And looks like a pretty nice workspace, too! And they allow babies! Do they allow cats? Because that would finally be a way in which a baby is NOT like a cat.
2 comments:
Love your cube Matt! And the quote about an educated man screaming in a chat room!
Love,
Grandma Anne
Yeah, I second that -- excellent quotes on the wall ;) And looks like a pretty nice workspace, too! And they allow babies! Do they allow cats? Because that would finally be a way in which a baby is NOT like a cat.
Post a Comment