Monday, March 09, 2009

Next year he'll be one of the speakers (one of the scheduled speakers, that is).



On Saturday Isaiah and Mom attended the 4th Annual Divine Mercy Conference in the Bronx.  Last year, Isaiah attended the same conference (and the World Apostolic Congress on Mercy in Rome) but was a little less visible--and audible.  This year he had the distinction of being the youngest participant in attendance, which of course garnered him much attention and many blessings.  Mom kept him as serene as possible, but his many happy chatterings seemed especially appropriate since so much of this year's conference focused on the need to protect all the new little lives in our country.  (Mom's editor on the D.M. website took the picture.  Thanks, Felix!)

4 comments:

Anne said...

Hey the photo won't display on my mac :( !!!
Is there something I should press?

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey--I agree with Anne--as they say in the midwest, "Where's the beef?" Love, Grandma F.

Liz said...

Me too -- photo won't show :( But I can imagine he was ridiculously cute!

Anonymous said...

Nice photo of the Mom and the unscheduled speaker!

Love,

Grandma Anne