Monday, February 08, 2010
Bath notes
Yesterday morning, Isaiah took his washcloth and said "wash Isaiah" while moving it across his chest. Then he said "face" and wiped across the mouth area (one of his least favorite aspects of the evening bed ritual). He also likes to suck water from the cloth, something that brought back a visceral memory of something I liked to do when I was a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. I remember doing that too with a washcloth . . . I guess it was fun.
Grandma Anne
That sounds like fun! We didn't have wash cloths when I was growing up but I ate a great deal of household plants. Some are particularly delicious :) No worries, I don't plan to teach Isaiah this alternative Polish diet :)
Yep, I totally recall the washcloth-in-the-mouth texture and how fascinating it was. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment