Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
Ah! I have been waiting for the time when he is into crayons!! I am very excited about Isaiah originals to hang on my fridge. Also daydreaming about drawings that say to "To Aunt Liz Love Isaiah" in crayon. Yay!!!!
And ~ To Grandma :) GO ISAIAH!
One thing (besides many others) is how intent Isaiah is.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ah! I have been waiting for the time when he is into crayons!! I am very excited about Isaiah originals to hang on my fridge. Also daydreaming about drawings that say to "To Aunt Liz Love Isaiah" in crayon. Yay!!!!
And ~
To Grandma :)
GO ISAIAH!
One thing (besides many others) is how intent Isaiah is.
One thing (besides many others) is how intent Isaiah is.
Post a Comment