Marian took these pics of Isaiah mugging and trying on new shoes.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love it--I can almost see the 3 foot high row of smudgy little prints forming on the nice white walls--the sign of a true home (one with children). YEA!!! Love, Grandma F.
He is such a beautiful child! Thanks, Marian, for getting us another up-close picture of that grin. And yes, I am envisioning the 3-foot high row of smudges, too ;)
3 comments:
I love it--I can almost see the 3 foot high row of smudgy little prints forming on the nice white walls--the sign of a true home (one with children). YEA!!! Love, Grandma F.
He is such a beautiful child! Thanks, Marian, for getting us another up-close picture of that grin. And yes, I am envisioning the 3-foot high row of smudges, too ;)
Too true - regarding smudge and beautiful child :)!
Post a Comment