Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
Wow, it must have been one of the happiest moments that day :) Go diggers!
CAN I PLAY W/ THAT DIGGER TOO? Love, Grandma F.
I wonder how he felt standing in there? Half hesitant, but probably thrilled!What did he do afterward Matt?Love,Grandma Anne
It was on to turtles and flowers and snakes after this. We were walking with a friend at the West Hartford reservoir.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, it must have been one of the happiest moments that day :) Go diggers!
CAN I PLAY W/ THAT DIGGER TOO? Love, Grandma F.
I wonder how he felt standing in there? Half hesitant, but probably thrilled!
What did he do afterward Matt?
Love,
Grandma Anne
It was on to turtles and flowers and snakes after this. We were walking with a friend at the West Hartford reservoir.
Post a Comment