Thursday, March 17, 2011

Milk and Cookies

Yesterday I baked cookies for Bible Study. Isaiah got to eat one, and I told him we needed to save the rest. He seemed OK with that, and we went into the living room. He nursed for a bit, and a few minutes after he was done, told me, "I had better go back in the kitchen and have another cookie because that milk made me hungry."

p.s. Bernadette has changed overnight from a lump-in-the-sling baby to a sit-on-the-floor-and-play baby. She is holding herself well, and yesterday she actually sat with her little basket of toys (which Isaiah had fetched for her :) ) and pulled things out of it on her own! Her favorite game, however, was to rock the basket back and forth and hear the toys crash into each other. (And right now she's back in the sling for her nap. :) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to know - we all have to know I bet - did he qualify for a second cookie? :)

It is amazing how quickly they change! Way to go Bernadette!

Love,
Grandma Anne

Marian F. said...

No, he didn't get a second one then, but he had plenty at Bible Study that night!