Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
And they both look SOOOO HAPPY! Bernadette surely was thrilled to be so close to her idol, and Isaiah looks completely tickled. I'm so glad you caught that on camera. Hugs and kisses to both of those cuties!!
Who could not leave these two together? I foresee lots of conspiracies going on in the future! The "sibs" :)What a pair!Love, Grandma Anne
Post a Comment
2 comments:
And they both look SOOOO HAPPY! Bernadette surely was thrilled to be so close to her idol, and Isaiah looks completely tickled. I'm so glad you caught that on camera. Hugs and kisses to both of those cuties!!
Who could not leave these two together? I foresee lots of conspiracies going on in the future! The "sibs" :)
What a pair!
Love,
Grandma Anne
Post a Comment