Monday, April 04, 2011

Don't Tell Isaiah
A 6-year-old hears about an opening at a railway museum and applies for the job. 

26 July

Dear Mr. Tucker


Application for director


I am writing to apply to be the new Director of the National Railway Museum. I am only 6 but I think I can do this job.


I have an electrick train track. I am good on my train track. I can control 2 trains at once.


[PHOTO]


I have been on lots of trains including Eurostar and some trains in France. I have visited the museum before. I loved watching the trains go round on the turntable.


On the other side is a picture of me.


Hopefully I can come and meet you for an interview.


From


Sam Pointon

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wonderful! I like the ambition. Did you see that they were so pleased to get that boy's letter that they made him the museum's "Director of Fun"?

Matt said...

Who wouldn't want to be director of fun?