skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Notes
Bernadette really wants to move on her own. Latest efforts involve pitching forward from a sitting position (although sometimes one of the legs remains trapped; amazing contortionists, these babies). Still not quite going, but she is getting tummy clear of the floor.
Isaiah has really gained balance and physical confidence since last fall. We visited Rockwell Park on Sunday. He climbed the fake rock (lots of convenient holds and steps built in) whose top is about chin level for me. He asked for help, but I guided his feet and hands, instead. He needed some help getting down, but I wasn't scared while he was on top, like I was a few months ago. He also went down the two-story twisty slide that I wouldn't let him use before.
1 comment:
I'm glad I wasn't there because I would have interfered way too much!
I like how you guided his feet and hands Matt. I'm sure he was quite proud of his accomplishments!
Love,
Grandma Anne
Post a Comment