Isaiah This Week
(Pulling his sister in a wagon.) Could you please take Bernadette out because she's rather heavy?
(After his father explained that we were not stopping at whatever store Isaiah wanted to visit at the moment.) Perhaps next time we will stop.
(Climbing onto his mother's lap.) I love your little heart.
(Lobbying to be the one his mother carried from the pool to the locker room at the Y.) Give Bernadette to Daddy because he is quite strong enough to carry something.
(As he and B, who were supposed to be falling asleep, giggled and swatted at each other in the dark across their mother's tired body.) We are playing a game called Get in the Night!
(After a tandem nursing session on the couch.) I love you, Bernadette.
2 comments:
"I love your little heart"- wow, that is so sweet.
My little heart is now completely melted.
Post a Comment