"All these trucks are 2042." I asked Isaiah what that meant but he could not convey his meaning. It remains a mystery.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I remember trying to understand Jimmy at 3 when he was referring to his 'New York pants'. . . it wasn't until much later I realized he was saying: 'new work pants'. Because they looked like Dad's work clothes :) 2042. Got it Isaiah. Will decode. Awesome truck drawing btw. Love, Grandma Anne
He was talking abOut the trucks that had been drawn. I might have been told to draw more and added them later. Not sure. I wrote the phrase on the sheet soo I would not forget how he said it.
6 comments:
I remember trying to understand Jimmy at 3 when he was referring to his 'New York pants'. . . it wasn't until much later I realized he was saying: 'new work pants'. Because they looked like Dad's work clothes :) 2042. Got it Isaiah. Will decode.
Awesome truck drawing btw.
Love, Grandma Anne
I have a feeling that Pete will make a comment about aliens once he hears about this :)
Is the statement a response to the drawing or is the drawing a response to the statement?!? love, Grandma F.
Is the statement a response to the drawing or is the drawing a response to the statement?!? love, Grandma F.
So cute, Mom ;) That's a great memory. Someday we might know what 2042 means.
He was talking abOut the trucks that had been drawn. I might have been told to draw more and added them later. Not sure. I wrote the phrase on the sheet soo I would not forget how he said it.
Post a Comment