While picnicking yesterday afternoon, Isaiah proclaimed that it is now summer. I explained that it is still spring because we are in April, but after April comes May, and after May comes June, and summer begins in June. He then proceeded to explain something to me.
I: And then I will have a race, on the first night of June, on the 25th.
M: What's the name of the race?
I: It's the R.H.A.I.L.A.
M: Oh, is that a go-kart race?
I: No.
M: A stock car race?
I: We mustn't waste our time with questions.
On this same picnic, Isaiah accidentally spilled some of my seltzer on the grass, but he told me not to worry: a tree would grow there and sprout cans of seltzer on its branches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"We mustn't waste our time with questions." That is hilarious.
Not to add to the time wasting questions, but will the seltzer have flavors? Way to go Isaiah with your imagination!
Love,
Grandma Anne
Post a Comment