Monday, August 03, 2009

Flight Plans


Yet another example of trouble parents with digital cameras can get into. Isaiah was leaning on the outside of the box trying to reach the sign, so I set him in. Then I realized the awesome photographic opportunity. He fit, so we didn't have to check him.  And he got to ride on our laps, not in the overhead bin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, and, I'm sure, all of the plane inhabitants were happy to have Isaiah on your laps and not in the overhead bin.

GREAT photo Matt!

Hope you are all having fun!

Love,
Grandma Anne

Liz said...

Marian said that when the plane reached the gate and everyone stood up to get off, Isaiah made a very loud of celebratory bunch of noises, and about a dozen people near them on the plane burst out laughing.

Anonymous said...

And you do know that there are those of us who are stranded in far away NY waiting for more photos . . .

languishing really.

Know you are busy and hope you are all having a great time!

Love,

Grandma Anne

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!! MISSING YOU BUNCHES!!! LOVE, GRANDMA F