Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
I just watched that about eight times!! Wow!! I love that his hands are STILL up in the air. And that his direction is ... well, it's developing ;) This is Liz, by the way, on Paul's account.
He tried to stand up from the seat in the shopping cart today and would have succeeded had I not grabbed him.Well this is Matt with Marian's account. What is it with sharing accounts, anyway?
WOW! YEA!!!!!!! Love, Grandma F
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I just watched that about eight times!! Wow!! I love that his hands are STILL up in the air. And that his direction is ... well, it's developing ;) This is Liz, by the way, on Paul's account.
He tried to stand up from the seat in the shopping cart today and would have succeeded had I not grabbed him.
Well this is Matt with Marian's account. What is it with sharing accounts, anyway?
WOW! YEA!!!!!!! Love, Grandma F
Post a Comment