You see, the thing is - well, here's the thing: when I need something comforting or something to just take the edge off of a busy or challenging day . . . I turn on the computer and go to baluster.blogspot.com and within seconds, my world is righted and there's a smile on my face.
Good work Marian and Matt :) and Isaiah. and Twosette . . .
5 comments:
I LOVE his hair! Glad you fed him - wild or not.
Love to all,
Grandma Anne
You see, the thing is - well, here's the thing:
when I need something comforting or something to just take the edge off of a busy or challenging day . . . I turn on the computer and go to baluster.blogspot.com and within seconds, my world is righted and there's a smile on my face.
Good work Marian and Matt :)
and Isaiah.
and Twosette . . .
I hope you got the muffins from the muffin man on Drury Lane?! Love, Grandma F.
I hope you got the muffins from the muffin man on Drury Lane?! Love, Grandma F.
Me too. This blog is the brightener of every day.
Post a Comment