All angles and elbows and kicking feet until he falls asleep. Then he usually finds a way to be snuggled up or at least touching one of us. It pushes me toward the edge of the bed, but I haven't fallen off, yet.
Sleep, my child, and peace attend thee, All through the night. Guardian angels God will send thee, All through the night. Soft, the drowsy hours are creeping; Hill and vale in slumber steeping. I, my loved one's watch am keeping, All through the night. --my prayer, evoked from this picture (with a little help from Mr. Brahms) Love, Grandma F.
5 comments:
man, what Liz wants Liz gets!
He's sideways, right? Does he pummel you in the back Matt during the night? Ah, memories.
Hey, this is my relaxation - my homework break - thanks for asking for more Lizzie!
Grandma Anne
I love that picture!!! So sweet and sleepy.
Sleep, my child, and peace attend thee, All through the night. Guardian angels God will send thee, All through the night. Soft, the drowsy hours are creeping; Hill and vale in slumber steeping. I, my loved one's watch am keeping, All through the night. --my prayer, evoked from this picture (with a little help from Mr. Brahms) Love, Grandma F.
Airplanes... Take off...Clare-Clare...
Post a Comment