Notes
Bernadette is very active, looking around at everything when she is awake. She likes lights and contrast, especially shadows on the walls from the sunlight coming through the windows and pictures on the walls. She has been waking early and trying to get us up, too, with grunting. I'm almost certain she's communicating that she's bored with the bed and wants to see something new. The other day I walked through the building with her, and she'd quiet as new lights and sights came into her field of vision. She has a variety of little sounds in addition to grunts and cries that she tosses out. She was very smiley late this week, and we also see fleeting smiles sometimes when she is sleeping. She's getting strong, holding her head up and making herself into a little board when it's time to change diapers or get dressed.
Baby lifts are easier this time around because I have two years of practice with an ever-growing Isaiah.
1 comment:
She is taking after her brother ... "I'm bored! Show me something new!" Can't wait to see that little smile myself ;)
Post a Comment