Thursday, September 02, 2010

Quotes (all from the smaller man of the house)

Just now, as he was playing: "But the truck driver could not put Humpty Dumpty to rights."

This morning, after I had bought an iced coffee at the bookstore: "Could I have a mocha light Frapuccino?" (Unfortunately for the young cafe afficionado, this was Borders, where they don't sell Frapuccinos.)

Yesterday, as I was reading The Polar Express to him and got to the part when the children open their gifts on Christmas morning: "And then, out of the presents came a truck!" According to this same little man, by the way, the book is actually entitled American Express.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "American Express" title- it has a grain of reality to it ;) Love--Magda

Anonymous said...

Just tell Isaiah to charge all the trucks he wants to American Express! Love, Grandma F.