The bonfire at Ruth and Chris' house.
Isaiah wakes to his truck after his first night spent in a tent (and away from Mamma).
The campsite in the Pass' back yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Parenting, teaching, exploring, and playing in Kansas (and at the homes of friends and relatives we're visiting in other states)
4 comments:
Awesome experience! How he'd do Dad? Did he sleep all night? Did you get to sleep?
That is wonderful.
Love,
Grandma Anne
Thank you for sharing this ;) It looks so fun and so sweet.
It took Magda to get him to sleep because he wanted Mamma. But he only woke up once and went right back to sleep when I tucked him back in.
I think he just didn't want to stop playing and go to sleep :) It was such a great night for camping with the moon shining really brightly, kids running around with glow sticks, uncle Chris telling stories of bear visits to his backyard and the new bus Isaiah got from Grandpa Carr that needed to be flown and ridden on any possible surface... it was way too hard to go to sleep. Besides, why go to sleep if the bus can ride and park on aunt's head and shoulders :) Finally, I told him I'm just going to the bathroom and will be back in a few minutes and he did end up falling asleep. I'm sorry Isaiah, ciocia lied a bit but I told your Mom :) We ought to all go camping together (and make sure a hotel is nearby just in case)!
Post a Comment