Joy Joy Joy! I had a lot of fun with her yesterday. We did '1, 2, 3, Weeeee' and when I would pause and ask if her is she wanted to do 'weeee' her whole body nodded! And she said at times: 'weeee' and 'meeee'! She only talks when she has something of importance to say. She looked like a dolphin nodding from the head down. Totally cute. But that goes without saying. Thanks Bernadette for playing with me. Give my best to Isaiah. I hope he feels better! Love, Grandma Anne
4 comments:
Joy Joy Joy!
I had a lot of fun with her yesterday. We did '1, 2, 3, Weeeee' and when I would pause and ask if her is she wanted to do 'weeee' her whole body nodded! And she said at times: 'weeee' and 'meeee'! She only talks when she has something of importance to say. She looked like a dolphin nodding from the head down. Totally cute. But that goes without saying.
Thanks Bernadette for playing with me.
Give my best to Isaiah. I hope he feels better!
Love,
Grandma Anne
I can't get enough of Bernadette's whole-faced grins :)
Oh, she talks all the time at our house. Just wait.
Of course she has a lot to say to Mom, Dad, and her big brother :)!
She cracks me up!!
Love,
Grandma Anne
Post a Comment